Black Currant Scented Candle
Black Currants belong to the gooseberry family of plants. This small shrub is native to certain parts of northern and central Europe as well as Siberia and thrives in the cold temperatures found in these regions. Black currants has a rich history as a popular natural remedy. Light up this black currant scented candle and enjoy the sweet floral hints of rose, jasmine, and geraniums on a soft powdery background.
- Top - citrus, green
- Middle - rose, geranium, jasmine
Bottom - powdery
- 3 1/2" tall x 4" diameter
- 11 oz. of wax (12oz by volume)
- Burn time: Up to 70 hours
- Soy Wax with a pure cotton wick
- Premium fragrances based on essential oils
- Vegan, phthalate-free, and not tested on animals
- Hand-poured in small batches
- Recyclable glass vessel made in the U.S.